The Guddle Aluminium Work Punt
The Guddle is a practical and stable flat bottomed working punt,
constructed from durable marine grade aluminium.
Heyland can manufacture Guddle Punts in various sizes.
These craft are made from Marine Grade Aluminium and have re-inforcing
on the underside of the hull, and good grab handles for lifting or
secure mooring with chain. We can supply trailers to suit on request.
Guddle Work Punt built for maintaining bridges.
built in under the seats, and the middle seat can be slid forward or
back to suit your space requirements on the day.
A customised 8x4 black coated stealth Heyland Guddle built to order.
The Heyland 'Midnight' Guddle finishing its production.
Aluminium Punts built to customers specification, as supplied to County
Councils, Environment Agency, Leisure Lakes and Estates. Available in a
range of sizes.
Supplied for Flood Relief work in Zambia - Africa.
Supplied for Maintenance work and clearing lakes at a private golf course.
• Length 8'0" /10'0"/12'0" (245/300/360cm)
• Beam 4'0"/ 4'0" /4'0" (120 /120/ 120cm)
• Depth 0'18" (46cm)
• Weight 90/120/140-lb (41/55/65kg) approx
Supplied complete with:
• Three Wooden Seats
• Non-slip Tread plate floor
• Inner and Outer transom pads
• Full Buoyancy on 10' & 12'sizes
• Buoyancy- optional on 8'0" versions
• Built in Marine Grade NS4 Alloy to B.S.EN485/515/573
Optional Extras include:
• Painted finish
• Buoyancy fitted on 8'0"version
• Oars-Fir 1.95m / 6'6"
• Rowlocks - Cast Aluminium
• Ring Bolts (bow /stern)
• Mooring Ropes
• General Lake/Pond maintenance
• Fishing Clubs
• Estates /Fisheries
To see the full
range of boats we have on offer, please click here: Boat Gallery
For further information, prices etc please contact us now -
Telephone: +44 1628 528830